|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Zero Waste Club - Biodegradable Kitchen Sponges (2 pack)
A zero waste alternative to plastic-based foam sponges - brought to you by Zero Waste Club.
- Pack of 2 ergonomic biodegradable reusable kitchen sponges
- 100% biodegradable - made from wood pulp (plant cellulose)
- Absorbs up to 10 times of their weight
- environmentally-friendly, reusable & fully biodegradable sponges.
- Perfect for the kitchen and bathroom
- Each sponge: 115 (l) x 65 (w) x 30 (h) mm
Dyed using FDA organic pigment - please see info below from the Zero Waste Club website:
Why is our sponge dyed yellow?
We decided to use colouring in our sponges because if we were to produce natural sponges, they would discolour and become brown (and not very nice to look at) very quickly. We worry that if sponges discoloured easily, then people would be inclined to throw them out when they still have lots of life left in them!
What is it dyed with?
The dye is called YELLOW 3R and it is an FDA organic pigment yellow. It is safe to use, non-synthetic, vegan, and plastic free. It may run yellow the first couple times you use the sponge, but don't worry this will stop eventually. For more details on the pigment please copy and paste the following web address into your browser: